How To Transfrom Potential into Possibilities
Building Character for Healthy Life Choices
Learning integrity and “doing the right thing” is a behavioral habit that must be instilled in the implicit memory system at a young age. By integrating neuroscientific, brain-based principles into this empowering program, children discover their inner genius and talents that are then manifested by a series of guided imagery exercises. Ignite the psychological triggers for greatness.
- Learn to identify a child’s core genius and natural gifts to inspire greatness
- Stop bullying, intimidation and aggression before it starts
- Learn techniques to eliminate fears, doubts and limiting beliefs
- Establishing health as a habit: Eat right and exercise often
- Developing compassion, confidence, and perseverance
- Implement role playing and role expansion to increase social skills
- Encourage, empower and enlighten with daily guided imagery exercises
This program is about conscious choice and instilling the right message, at the right time for RIGHT THINKING. It promises to transform a child’s potential into endless possibilities.
The Entitled Child
How Helicopter Parents and Over-Parenting Can Sabotage Your Child
Doing the Right Thing
Making Healthy Life Choices a Habit
Learned integrity and doing the right thing must be instilled in the implicit memory system at a young age. By integrating neuroscientific, brain-based principles into an empowering character building program, I Believe I Can Fly!, children ages 3-10 discover their inner genius and natural potential and talents manifested by a series of guided imagery exercises. Through visualization and psychological triggers, seeds of greatness are planted into the wise mind and suggestions of healthy life choices are promoted by identifying with admirable characters introduced by a story and acted out in prescribed role playing.
Teach with Passion – Manage with Compassion
Creating Caring Cultures – Giving Children Hope
If your teaching environment has been out-of- control, then these research supported behavioral techniques will bring calm back to your classroom. Learn methods such as Time In vs. Time-Out to swiftly, positively and gracefully avert potential challenges and problems before they surface. By maintaining inclusion rather than exclusion, the child will develop a sense of ownership and personal responsibility for his or her behavior and
understand the consequences of choices made.
Learn the “Teaching Power Position” and master the art of setting effective limits which are proportional, logical, reasonable and fair. You will transform “unsocialized” kids into cooperative and compassionate young children. By developing rules and routines, setting boundaries and clearly communicating expectations, you will transform the children and create a caring community.
Bully Proof Your Kids and Your Classroom
Teaching Kindness and Compassion to Create Caring Communities
One Day Training Program
Understanding the Roots of Bullying and Violence
- Why Are Kids So Mean: Cause, Consequence and Correction
- Seven Types of Bullies: Appropriate Responses for Each Type
- Weapons without Wisdom: Dangers of the Impulsive Brain
- Recognizing Danger Signals: Primal vs. Cognitive Anger
- Cyberbullying: Technology’s New Teen Terrorism
- The Mean Girl Syndrome
Implementing Systems of Intervention and Prevention
- Making Diversity Work: R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- Converting Bystanders to Upstanders
- Creating a Safe Space: School Policies and Procedures That Work
- Prevention: Campaigns of Kindness and Compassion
- Resilience: Emotional Immunity and Psychological Self Defense
- Intervention Tools: Values Contracts, Peer Mediation, Peace Circle etc.
- Behavior Management: Techniques to Convert Conflict to Cooperation
- Inspired Discipline – Implementing the 5 R’s of Respect:
Responsibility – Repentance – Resolution – Restitution – Reconciliation
- Family and Parents Participation: Creating Caring Communities
Other Programs for Children, Teens, Teachers, Parents, Advocates
Keynotes(All Audiences – Ages – Agencies )
You Gotta Dare to Dream: Think Big – Be BOLD
Stop Bullying Now. Creating Caring Cultures. Giving Children Hope.
Talks for Tweens and Teens: Be Different Like Me
You Gotta Make Your Own Kind of Music: Claiming Our Uniqueness – Celebrating Diversity
Conscious Choice: Destiny by Design – Not Default
Seminars for Teachers, Counselors, Parents and Child Advocates
How to Bully-Proof Your Kid, Your Classroom and the Community
Time to Teach: Techniques for Teacher Effectiveness and Classroom Management
Inspired Discipline: The Five R’s of Motivation from the “Insight” Out
Seminars for School Bus Drivers and Pupil Transportation Associations
How to Bully Proof Your Bus
Seminars for Law Enforcement: Probation, Parole and Juvenile Justice
The Engaged Employee: Getting Your Team to Give It Their All
Beyond Bullying: Behavior and Aggression Management